“Nicole, Marina, and the whole SFF team were incredible and took care of absolutely everything. The packages offered are very inclusive which eliminates a ton of stress when it comes to the details, leading up to and on the big day and they were there every step of the way to make sure everything went smoothly.” – Ashley F.
Our wedding packages at Sawyer Family Farmstead include everything you need to make your wedding day your dream wedding with the exception of catering, music, photography, and floral!
We have terrific venue packages that start at $5,500 for groups of 50. This pricing includes ceremony and reception sites, getting ready spaces, chairs for both and tables for reception, a variety of decorations for both, and all of the linens, glassware, flatware, and china. In addition, it includes Month of Planner and Day of Coordination team.
- Venue access from 9AM – midnight
- Full use of our beautiful 80 acre farm for pictures
- Golf cart for photography/videography team
- Lead Coordinator on-site from beginning to end of your special day
All packages include a Day of Coordination Team and Lead Coordinator
- Mini planning meeting 10 weeks prior to wedding to help with floor plan, timeline, vendor review, and day of summary of events
- Rehearsal coordination
- Day of set-up (meet vendors, keep timeline, ensure all members of the wedding party and immediate family are in place, coordinate the ceremony procession, assist photographers post ceremony, and so much more)
- Day of clean up (packing up of all your personal items, loading exit vehicle for the couple, and much more)
There are upgrades available for additional planning services. These upgrades include 3 month out planning and full planning. Please click here to contact us and receive more information about planning options.
- Space to getting ready for both sides of the wedding party
- Overlook porch access for all guests for up to one hour before ceremony
- Golf cart transport for all guests to and from ceremony site
- Folding white padded chairs
- Shepherd hooks
- Whiskey barrels (2)
- Variety of baskets
- Flower girl basket/ring bearer signs and containers
- Easels and various signs
- Chivari chairs
- Gorgeous farm tables (up to 10)
- 60” round tables
- Choice of linen (65 colors to choose from)
- Glassware, flatware, china (vintage or white), and chargers
- Selection of table numbers
- Mirrored or Wood round centerpieces
- Signage: Chairs signs, chalkboard, mirrors, vintage windows
Since so many of our couples are planning a destination wedding, we have incorporated several standard decoration pieces to make it easier for you. If you are looking for something specific, always ask us first if we have it because it is possible we do since our inventory is always growing!
“Sawyer Family Farmstead is definitely a well oiled machine, every employee there knows exactly how to run a wedding from start to finish. Nicole was with us from first thing in the morning until the every end of the night. She was an absolute dream to work with.” – Blair
The Farmstead is a fully active and operating Christmas Tree Farm with varying terrain and rustic landscaping. Please note, not all areas of the farm are wheelchair-accessible. The Farmstead provides agritourism or agritainment opportunities for guests. There are inherent risks when participating in any outdoor or semi-outdoor activity. All guests assume liability and the risks of personal injury when enjoying our farm and event venues.
“They are very organized, have great vendors to recommend to make the process as simple as possible and they help you to meet the vision of your big day!!” – Katy H.